High Performance Polyurethane Sealant for Auto Glass (RENZ30)
|FOB Price:||US $1.7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $1.7/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||310ml 600ml|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RENZ30
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Solvent
- Color: Black
- Trademark: pustar
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Footwear & Leather, Fiber & Garment, Packing, Windshield and Side Glass Sealingof Cars, Buses
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Organic Material
- 20PCS/CTN: Two Cartons Into Big CTN
- Specification: 20pcs/ctn 310ml cartrige
- HS Code: 3506100090
Renz 30 is one component high quality polyurethane sealant for car manufactory and aftermarket, it cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a durable and weathering resistant elastomer, Renz-30 is manufactured in accordance with the ISO/TS 16949: 2002.
Suitable for automobile windshield and side glass installing.
Suitable for car body structural bonding and sealing.
Suggest to use primer.
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned.
RENZ 30 should be dispensed from either the cartridge or sausage by means of a caulking gun. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger. For sausages, a barrel gun is required, clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun. Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun. Using the trigger extrude the sealant, to stop depress using the catch plate. Apply RENZ 30 in a continuous bead using enough pressure to properly apply the sealant.